Clinical wrap approach delivers EPR benefits at unprecedented pace
- Two district general hospitals: Gloucestershire Royal and Cheltenham General Hospitals as well as Stroud Maternity Unit
- Part of the National Health Service
- Serves over 650,000 people in Gloucestershire in addition to patients in surrounding counties
- 8,000 employees
- 700,000 outpatients annually
- 90,000 inpatients annually
- Rated ‘Good’ overall by the regulator, the Care Quality Commission. The Department of Critical Care rated ‘Outstanding.’ Cancer services are recognised as a regional centre of excellence.